My main resolution this year is to blog. For real. The last 6 months have been a whirlwind.
Goals for 2014
1. Learn how to drive. Yes, I am 23 years old and I still don’t know how to drive.
2. Go on brithright.
3. Move out!
4. Learn Hebrew.
5. Find a boyfriend that isn’t a narcissistic asshole.
6. Run a 50 mile race and run a 3:35 marathon.
1. KINDA ACCOMPLISHED. I took the written test to obtain my permit. I can say with some certainty that I can functionally drive a car. I have even driven on the highway. I have yet to take driving exam though. However, I am closer to accomplishing this goal that I have ever been before.
2. ACCOMPLISHED! I returned from birthright yesterday! It was amazing! Definitely a wonderful growing experience. I am in love with Israel. Parts were difficult, but I am very glad I was brave enough to sign up (I didn’t know a soul on the trip and was worried about making friends). Luckily, I found two girls on the trip that made the whole thing an absolute blast.
3. ALMOST ACCOMPLISHED! I am moving out of my parent’s house in two short weeks!
4. NEEDS ALOT OF WORK! I am trying to find Hebrew classes or a Hebrew tutor, but I am super motivated to learn.
5. ITS COMPLICATED…enough said. I’ll dive into more detail in future posts.
6. HALFWAY THERE? I plan to run a 50 mile race in May. And I am signed up for two marathons in March. I’ve lost a lot of fitness, as I wasn’t able to run while I was in Israel. Additionally, I’ve been experiencing some strain/injury in my right leg.
I am currently on my way to Vermont. And its snowing in the amtrak train! That is something you don’t see everyday…
Happy New Year! What are your goals?